Enter for Chance to Win
1 Free Custom
*This is an example
Enter in 2 easy steps
- Boost Your Chances to Win -
- Enter Your Information -
Restrictions apply please see fine print for full details
FINE PRINT: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Tiffany Burnett, not Facebook or Instagram. Email: . No Purchase or Payment Necessary to Enter or Win.
1. Must be 18 years or older. Entry open to residents the United States.
2. Promotion Period: Is displayed in the contest application.
3. How to Enter: Entrants who are eligible visit tiffanyburnett.com during the Promotion Period and enter using the instructions provided on the contest application.
4. Use of Information: We will not sell or share your information with any other 3rd party.
5. Entry Schedule: Will run from July 1 - July 31, 2017, 11:59 pm
6. Winner Selection: The potential winner will be selected on August 1 from among all the eligible entries received. The winner will be selected randomly from the eligible entries received.
Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Winners who have won prizes from Tiffany Burnett within the last 6 months will NOT be eligible to win. The Winner will be notified via email and/or Facebook. We will try to email the winner but we cannot guarantee the winner will receive the email. If a winner does not reply to our email within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen. Another winner will be chosen with 24 hours until a winner responds and accepts their prize.
7. Prize: The Winner will receive the 1 free custom logo design. Which allows for one mockup, developed to one main design, plus the opportunity for you to make up to 2 revisions.
8. Copyright: Winner will own the visual elements that created this logo design. you will receive the source files and finished files via e-mail and you should keep them somewhere safe as I'm not required to keep a copy. You own all elements of text, images, and data you provided unless someone else owns them.
I’ll own the unique combination of these elements that constitute a complete design This basically just means that you can't take the design I made for you and sell it. In addition, the final art should be used in its original form only. The winner/client may not crop, distort, manipulate, reconfigure, mimic, create derivative works or extract portions or in any other manner, alter the final art.
I love to show off my work and share what I’ve learned with other people, so I reserve the right, to display your project as part of my portfolio and to write about it on websites, in magazine articles, and in books.
9. Winners’ List: The winners' names will be posted on our Facebook page and Instagram once it is determined.
10. Questions: Questions should be directed to
This page last updated: June 30, 2017